Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Earlybird Programme

22 September 2009 - Stupid


Today I feel extremely stupid. It's like going to school just to be a guinea pig.
Reason 1: For them to have students of different scenarios so that they are able to answers some FAQs for the upcoming IS selection dates.
Reason 2: For them to test the NPAL system, making sure that people can select the correct modules and not repeat the modules or select modules that are not applicable.

Anyway, I woke up late and ended up late for the programme by 30 minutes. But it doesn't really matter since we are doing the selection one by one. And because I'm in a rush, I ended up forgetting to wear my spectacles out. Thankfully I don't have a serious myopia. But still serious though since I'm wearing spectacles. :(

It's in this session that finally clear the doubts on what modules I can choose. It ended up without a choice. Due to Diploma Plus in Business, the only module I can choose is Starting a Business. But YIPEE! I can clear all my IS modules in Sub-term 1 and in Sub-term 2, my monday will be FREE for me. Meaning it's no-school day. [x
This is something that should be happy about today. (:

Since I'm not working today, I might as well have my 2 Final Theory Lessons for driving as well. So days ago, I booked the 2 lessons for today. FTL 1.02 at 1600-1740 and FTL 1.01 at 1815-1955. Actually, it's a waste of 200 minutes of my day. But still I don't have a choice not to attend since I'm enrol into the driving school. lols.

Thankfully, I'm attending lessons with Yanghan. Hahas. So there's someone to spend the bored bored 200 minutes with me. Actually, the lessons truly is boring. I swear, I can't remember what I had for my lessons right now. I think I spent most of my time playing with my sesame streets toys instead. Haha. Big Bird, Cookie Monster and Elmo came together with my FTLs. Even without Yanghan beside me, I guess I'll still be playing with these 3 and taking photos as well. Haha.

After the boring consecutive 200 mins, I'm famish. So we had dinner at Bukit Gombak before cabbing home. It has been so long since I last went Bukit Gombak for a meal. I wonder if that particular person even remembered that we once eaten there before and walking home hand-in-hand.

I want to go Bukit Gombak for breakfast. The claypot porridge is so tempting to me. But I know for sure I simply can't wake up on time for breakfast. So this thought bursts on its own.

Nothing much happens at night except blogging. Going out to clark quey for a drink tomorrow after work. I wonder how is it going to be like? (: All thanks to Doreen and Yanghan in pestering me to go drink with them. Oh gosh. How? I'm friends with 2 bad wolfies. xp

Actually, I'm super honest. I just confessed to my dad that I'm going out drinking tomorrow night after work. Hopefully, I won't keep getting phone calls tomorrow night.

That should be all. Shall be off to bed. It's going to be a long working day. Yawns..


No comments: